Sunday, September 6, 2009

Got to get it together

I sometimes think that I am better than being healthy...like that I don't have to be slim...I can eat whatever junk I want. Reality check has hit though (thank goodness). I need to be eating healthy for life. Exercise makes you live a better life too. I am also far too hard on myself too often. Anyway, as I said, lucky the reality check has come tonight and I haven't eaten my way to a place which makes life much harder for me than it already is. I have this idea in my head that I want to work really hard over the next two weeks so that I don't have to do so much work on the holidays. So, that means planning out my days, making sure exercise fits into the plan, making little and healthy food choices and drinking water! I think to make this happen I am also not going to have alcohol for a week. Off to plan my week then!

No comments:

Post a Comment