Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm going to get there

If you have a dream and you want something bad enough, you will put the focus and the effort in to get there. It may take a long time, but you will get there.

I have never been very sporty. I remember in primary school my fabulous teacher decided to get our class into skipping. On our first day he showed us how he could do a triple under jump. I wanted to do one of them so bad. I practiced every day and it didn't take too long before I was doing them myself. I became one of the best skippers in the class. I never thought that sport would be something that I would be good at - even though skipping probably isn't technically a sport! But, it just proves to me that I can achieve. Our bodies were designed to be function and fit. I just have to keep putting in the effort to get there.

Am currently 95.3 kg. Am not going to give up. And going to strive with each new day that I have to get to my dream ....................... 68 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment