Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weight up but motivation is running hot :)

Weigh-in this morning showed that I have gone up 0.8Kg.

But...

I am extremely motivated at the moment to do everything right this week and half a day into the week, I HAVE been doing everything right which is great for me!

So far, I have been tracking everything that I have been eating and, I have been keeping up my water intake. These two things are good achievements for me! The third thing that I need to do is to make sure I am getting my heart rate up each day this week. At the very least today I am going to do an exercise video. Building on the previous day's efforts is what my focus will be. So my goals for today are:

1. Stick to my 23 points
2. Drink all of my water
3. 20 min exercise DVD
4. 50 sit ups, 50 squats and arm weights
5. Day 3 goals of Change your ways in 30 days: write to-do-list; walk for 21 minutes; drink 2L water.

No comments:

Post a Comment