Sunday, September 27, 2009

Doing that WHATIF?? thing again

This is such a habit of mine...working out the figures if I can lose x amount each weight. Well, as I wrote in my last post, when I have balanced points, exercised and drank my water in the past, I have lost 1 - 1.2kg a week.

I have worked out a 19point day tomorrow and am planning to stick to it. Right this minute, my motivation is running hot and I feel like I can maintain this level of motivation for the next 6 weeks until the wedding at least. By maintaining this motivation and sticking to my plan each day, I have perhaps the potential to lose about 1KG each week --> I could get to 89Kg by the wedding. This is a good target to have in mind - by any means I will be trying my hardest to get as close as I can to 90KG.

If I can achieve the above in 6 weeks and keep the motivation going, I can get to my wedding weight (83Kg) by Christmas. And, I could be at goal (68Kg) by EASTER!

I have the choice to do this. Today I am going to make that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment