Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I feel like I want to scream!

So...aarrghhhhhhhhhh! I feel overwhelmed with everything that I have to do. But, I have come to realise that feeling overwhelmed doesn't help my situation - I just have to chip away at it. And, I am blessed with the life that I have and the opportunities that I have so I should stop complaining.

It is about 11.30 a.m. - I have a list of 20 tasks to do today - I have already completed 3 tasks.

I am determined to achieve the Change your ways in 30 days Challenge. Today is Day 2. So far, I have to:

* write a to-do list everyday and cross tasks off once they have been completed (that is easy!) - Done and the crossing off is happening

* get up 30 minutes earlier and walk 10 minutes away from home and 10 minutes back to home - was sick all through the night and this morning but will walk when I have completed some marking in about 2 hours.

1.30 p.m. - 4 of 20 tasks done.

I will achieve my goals, I will get things done, I will be under 90Kg by Christmas, I will stay within points, I will drink my water for health!

No comments:

Post a Comment