Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm feeling good/excited/impatient

I'm feeling good, excited and impatient about weigh-in on Wednesday. I can't wait! I think because I so badly want to reach my goal of 94 Kg and am mentally ready for that - who wouldn't be when you last weighed in at 97.4 Kg? I am also anticipating weigh-in day because I am back on track (I actually hate the saying "back on track" but I seem to have fallen into the WW lingo) with the points balancing - this is something that I have NEVER been able to do consistently but as I have started this bog, I am so far keeping up with the challenge of it and can see that it is possible to balance my points. On the other hand, I haven't pushed myself fitness-wise and I have been terrible with my water intake. These are things that I can fix though between NOW and Wednesday.

I don't want to be known as:
- a chubby wife
- a messy wife
- a procrastinator
- a crazy wife

I want to be known as:
- a hot wife
- an organised wife
- a doer
- a positive person

Hey, I am capable of doing all of those things on the second list - they are there for my taking, I just have to do them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment