Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am inspired!

I have been reading a whole lot of other very inspirational blogs and I have come to the realisation that I have been fooling myself to a great extent.

While I am happy that I have lost about 6Kg and kept it off this year so far, I think I am far more focused on how I can fit a naughty treat in to my day rather than sticking to points, pushing my exercise limits and drinking water. I have to focus on losing weight as it comes by doing those things rather than thinking that by a certain date I should be a certain weight and in effect, kind of just wishing time away while I sit on my butt and hope for the weight to magically remove itself.

I am going to give the plan my all for as long as I can and when I lose sight, I am going to jump back into it as quickly as I can. I have a destination - I want to be fit so that I can get pregnant with the healthiest body that I can create. It will be so worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi to you "Getting the Buzz Back". Thanks for your lovely comment on my new blog. How exciting to get a comment! Yes, school holidays have a lot to answer for, as I'm not up trawling the internet looking for lesson plans, I'm searching for inspiring blogs to read!

    I hear what you're saying about how you have been focussed on fitting in the naughty treat rather than doing everything you can to make you giving the plan "your all". That's where I've been a bit lately too. I think we need the naughty treats every now and then . . . especially as to be successful long term we need to find a way of eating and living that we can maintain forever . . . but we also need to keep firmly focussed on our goal too. Thanks for reminding me of that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete