Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where I'm at...

I haven't blogged for a long time because I haven't made much progress. Once again, I let work take over my life. Well, work is finally winding down now. I do have about four days left of marking, marking, marking and 1.5 weeks until holidays start but I can see that the end is near. So, now is the time to make my health a priority and to get that habit to stick before I go back to work.

I have exactly 8.5 weeks until I have my official start back to work :). That is plenty of time to get out of this plan what I want to AND WILL lose 5.8 Kg in this time. I am not worried about Christmas parties, New Year parties etc because I have in the past been able to control these and I have plenty of time exercise etc when I am on holidays. If I haven't lost 5.8Kg by 15 January, I am going to make a significant change to my life - whether that is going on the Doctor's recommended shake diet, changing jobs, paying big dollars for a personal trainer or something else. I don't really want to do any of those things. What I want is to get back into the Weight Watchers program which has worked for me in the past. And, I know it doesn't work with just doing exercise, it doesn't work with just tracking - I need to do both.

I do have 29.3 Kg to go until I get to my ultimate goal - the reason for my 5.8Kg goal is because the doctor has said that she would like me to lose that before I start to try for a baby. I need to go back to her and get my moles checked etc but I don't want to go back until I have lost my mini goal so I can make plans with her about my awesome, baby-filled future!

I also want to learn something new each day and challenge myself to do something new or that scares me every few days. Even though I feel frumpy and yuck, I know as soon as I start eating well again, drinking water and exercising I will start to feel great and I want to enjoy each and every day that God gives me.

Dream list:
Sometime in January 2011...I will reach 91.5Kg (my 5.8 Kg goal will be smashed and I will have lost a total of 10.1Kg)Sometime in April 2011...I will reach 86.5Kg (a total of 15.1Kg)Sometime in July 2011...I will reach 81.5Kg (a total of 20.1Kg)Sometime in October 2011...I will reach 76.5Kg (a total of 25.1Kg Sometime in 2011...I will fall pregnant and be planning the next stage of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment