Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don't want to post

I don't want to post because I feel I am just writing hot air and not pulling through with my goals. I let other things interrupt my goals too easily - people coming to stay, going out, going away etc.

All I can say is I want to hold off posting until I am doing things well.

But,

I did eat a good breakfast this morning and I weighed in with a loss of 1.4Kg from the previous week. So should be really happy about that. And, until I just wrote the above sentence, I was feeling really ashamed of my weight loss journey. But, in the short term, I should be pretty proud of myself. Oh and yesterday, I went for a 1.5 hour walk!! Maybe by not posting regularly I am not sabotaging my good efforts too easily.

Anyway, the visitors have gone and am getting back into work life so normality is returning. I got back into observing the weightwatchers boards tonight so am feeling "back on track".

I so over being 95-ish Kg!

No comments:

Post a Comment