Saturday, April 24, 2010

On track but still ROUND

Have been feeling good. Making smarter choices with food and drinks. Have also been trying to limit the amount of stress that I feel too. Results have been showing on the scales too which has been making me feel great :).

I need to be careful not to get complacent though as I am feeling so good about myself. In the last few days, even though I have been eating well, I haven't been counting points. It is amazing too how good you feel when you lose a little bit of weight...was feeling so great about myself and T gave me a hug and mentioned in a non-harsh way how round I am! Luckily though, I am not feeling put down by that comment because I am round and that is why I have so much weight to still lose. But I am feeling positive because I am doing something about it. And, T is keen to go to the gym tonight...I can't wait to get back into regular gym sessions - I know that I will hate it when I am actually doing it though!

I need to remind myself that:
  • I am only 3.6 Kg off from losing 10Kg!
  • I am 5.2 Kg from being 90Kg!
  • When I get to 90Kg, I am going to celebrate by wearing some new clothes!
  • If I stick to my plan, I will be under 80Kg by the end of the year!

Things that I have done in the last week or so that I am proud of:
  • I drank a lot more water on some days
  • I chose fruit for snacks
  • I ate a healthy lunch at work everyday
Now that next 3.6Kg that I am focused on losing at the moment, I am going to get cracking on getting organised for the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment