Thursday, December 17, 2009

MMMMMMMotivated!

Motivation is running hot!

About time I got back to this.

So far, I have lost 7.5Kg since an official start about October 2008. I am proud of my loss of 7.5Kg but I know I could have done better. I have read so many blogs of people who have managed to lose over their 30kg in the same amount of time. Reading their stories has given me a boost to be so committed. I want to lose my remaining 26Kg of not needed weight by September 2010. I know what I have to do so I am just going to do it. Do it with an attitude of keeping on improving.

I feel like I am going to have a good week this week because when I track and exercise I have big losses and this week (only one day in my weigh-in week so far) I have been tracking and exercising!

I am cleaning today - going crazy with it - being super OCD about it - am loving it and, to reward myself at the end of the day, I am going to put my Christmas tree up and wrap presents. Bit late with the tree but I haven't wanted to put it up until everything is super clean - gotta stop with that perfectionist mindset if I'm going to be successful at this weight loss hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment