Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm going to get there because I'm going to try again.

I did well before Christmas...I exercised, tracked and drank water. All of that showed on the scales on the Wednesday before Christmas too...93.3Kg (a total loss of 8.3Kg). I also felt fitter and thinner and I got to wear an outfit on Christmas day that I hadn't been able to wear for years.

But then, I let it all go over Christmas and the last few days - today I weighed myself (in clothes and after a meal) and I had put on something like 2.7Kg in four days!!

I know that tracking, drinking water, getting regular exercise and pushing the limits of exercise works. So, that is what I am going to do. I won't do it perfectly every day but I need to keep trying until I get there.

I don't know why I do this to myself but...If I lose 300 grams each week, I can lose 15.6Kg between now and this time next year.

If I lose 500 grams each week, I can get to goal by this time next year.

I want that, I want goal and I know how to do it I have to give it my all to do it and keep persevering.

I can, I can, I can, I will, I will, I will do this.

Am going to start when I wake up with a lovely glass of water, tracking, 2 hours of house cleaning and a walk before lunch.

Actually, I am going to go and set up my tracking diary now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment